The Nova Dentismed Implantology Centre offers a range of human and technical resources required for the speciality of Implantology and its main objectives are the following:
- To ensure a high standard of clinical practice at the Nova Dentismed clinics in the provision of orthodontic dental services, based on:
- A high treatment success rate.
- A high standard of dental knowledge and practice.
- Personalized and quality service.
- To encourage the development of the speciality of orthodontics by
- Providing greater clarification and information on the various solutions currently available and the advantages and disadvantages of each one.
- Offering quality services at competitive prices, making treatment accessible to most patients.
The team at the Nova Dentismed Implantology Centre includes Dentists, Oral Hygienists and Dental Assistants, all of whom are qualified and dedicated to providing you with high quality service and treatment. The team of dentists is made up of:
Dr. Paulo Farran
Dra. Raquel Coelho
Dra. Mafalda Nemésio
Who can have dental implants?
The placement of implants is the best solution for oral rehabilitation, whether you need to replace one or more teeth. As it is a rather delicate process, you should always book an assessment and diagnosis appointment, in order to determine the state of your oral health and find out whether you would be a good candidate for this type of treatment.
At Nova Dentismed, our solutions are always personalized in line with the needs of each patient. They are always presented by your regular dentist, although they may involve the whole team and sometimes also practitioners of other specialities.
The loss or absence of teeth can cause difficulties in chewing and speaking, lead to incorrect tooth position, encourage the growth of pathogenic microorganisms and is aesthetically displeasing, among other things. There are various clinical situations that require the intervention of a dentist:
Most common cases of Oral Rehabilitation
Total tooth loss
Partial tooth loss