This is one of the most important aspects of oral health and aesthetics. In addition to daily dental hygiene care, advisable in all cases, a visit to the dentist at least twice a year is also recommended for professional cleaning treatment by an Oral Hygienist to remove tartar and the application of a fluoride-based protective treatment for the teeth. The regular use of this procedure has several advantages:
a) Healthier gums and teeth:
- due to the removal of tartar and bacterial plaque, responsible for the most important diseases that affect the gums and teeth.
- because of the early detection of possible cavities and problems with the gums, as well as the respective correction.
- because of the regular treatments to protect and revitalize the teeth and gums.
b) Brighter and whiter teeth
- clean, healthy teeth have a better appearance and a positive impact on your own confidence and on those around you.
c) An excellent investment
- because of the reduced cost of this treatment and the future expense and problems that it might prevent and avoid, it is without doubt an excellent investment, in addition to the health, well-being and aesthetic impact it imparts.